Communications Trainer at Birdeye in Gurugram - Apply now!SuccessFull-Time
Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. However, that has all changed. Today consumers choose where to spend their money based on online reputation and digital experiences. Modern companies must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers and need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often need help to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies of using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. Their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights and acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 100,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Birdeye is the leading all-in-one platform trusted by over 100,000 businesses of all sizes to manage online reputation, connect with customers, and generate insights. Founded in 2012 by Naveen (the 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year) and Neeraj Gupta, Birdeye is based in Palo Alto, CA, and backed by investors Marc Benioff, Jerry Yang, and Accel-KKR. Learn more at birdeye.com.
As a Tenured Communication Trainer at Birdeye, you will be responsible for developing and delivering advanced communication training programs for wide range of customer success teams. Your role is crucial in enabling our clients to excel in their professional and personal lives by fostering effective communication strategies and techniques.
1.Curriculum Development: Design and refine communication training programs that cater to the unique needs of customer success teams, including but not limited to public speaking, interpersonal communication, and business communication.
2. Training Delivery: Conduct engaging and interactive training sessions, workshops, and one-on-one coaching sessions, both in-person and virtually.
3. Detailed Assessment: Assess the communication needs and objectives of customer success team memebers, providing personalized guidance and feedback to help them achieve their goals.
4. Continuous Improvement: Stay up-to-date with the latest communication trends, tools, and methodologies to ensure our training programs remain relevant and effective.
5. Evaluation and Feedback: Regularly assess the impact and effectiveness of training programs, gather feedback, and make necessary adjustments for continuous improvement.
6. Reporting: Generate reports and documentation related to training outcomes and progress.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a communication trainer.
- A bachelor's degree in communication, education, or a related field (a master's degree is a plus)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Proven track record of successfully training individuals or groups in communication skills.
- Strong analytical and assessment skills.- Ability to adapt training methodologies to the specific needs of clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with a diverse clientele
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in using communication software and tools.
- A passion for helping others improve their communication skills.
If you are a seasoned communication trainer looking for a fulfilling role with an organization dedicated to personal and professional development, we encourage you to apply.
Why You’ll Join Us
At Birdeye, we seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we continually raise the bar to deliver meaningful results for ourselves and our customers. Our quality is world-class. We deliver what we commit and roll up our prayers sleeves and get work done.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit community that helps you succeed and celebrates your wins! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, actively seek different points of view, and ask everyone to be their authentic self at all times.